Laminar Research, creator of the X-Plane flight simulator franchise, is pleased to announce the release of X-Plane 10 Mobile for Android. The new Android version has all of the same features, missions, high quality aircraft and performance as the iOS version.
As with the desktop version of X-Plane, the mobile Android version uses real physics to model the aerodynamic forces found in flying an actual aircraft.
The result is a product that is not just another game, but rather a highly sophisticated simulation of how aircraft actually behave in a variety of environments and weather conditions.
X-Plane 10 Android Mobile Version contains numerous features and enhancements including:
• Multiplayer over the Internet
A large variety of aircraft, available as in-app purchases - - from a Piper Cub to Boeing and Airbus airliners. It even includes combat aircraft and a helicopter… all with high quality and dynamic 3D cockpits.
• Variety of liveries available for aircraft.
• Challenges - - over 20 scenarios including engine failures, mountain top landings, birdstrikes, and even airstrikes, where you dodge incoming anti-aircraft guns missiles
• Flight School tutorials - - including the basics of takeoffs & landings, flying traffic patterns, and how to bomb ground targets
• A modern user interface - - designed just for mobile devices
• Combat play- - - with missile guidance, accurate weapon simulation and realistic explosions
• Realistic airport environments - - including airport buildings
X-Plane 10 Mobile for Android is available as a free App on the Google Play Store and includes a free Cessna 172 starter aircraft, as well as free training missions and challenges. Additional aircraft may be purchased using the in-App purchase feature.
For more information visit X-Plane http://www.x-plane.com/2015/09/x-plane-10-mobile-app-for-android-is-here/