Download (26.4 MB) REGISTRATION
KEY UPON PURCHASE
A revolutionary new
add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004.
FSFlyingSchool - you'll never have to fly alone again!
Recommended by Computer Pilot Magazine (reviewed Feb 2008) and awarded PC Pilot
Magazine Classic Product Award.
FSInventions announces the expansion of their product line with a new version of
their FSFlyingSchool add-on for FSX and FS2004.
FSFlyingSchool2009 takes FSFlyingSchool to a new level with a host of new
Several incremental improvements have been made to FSFlyingSchool2009, including
adjustments to the ease or the difficulty of satisfying your instructor.
* A team of Flight Instructors who talk to you, giving you immediate, detailed
advice on your flying technique.
* Unique scoring system rates all phases of flight: taxi, take off, cruise,
approach, landing and much more.
* Fly a whole flight or just practice landings - you always receive a detailed
* Your flights and their scores are tracked in full detail in your own
FSFlyingSchool logbook (itself in 2 convenient formats).
* Submit your best scores to the FSFlyingSchool web site to show off your flying
skills to the rest of the world.
* Focuses on airmanship and recording your achievements. Track your progress as
you improve - take satisfaction from doing difficult things correctly.
* Works with dozens of the Flight Simulator community's favorite aircraft - add
your own in minutes.
FSFlyingSchool's Career Analyzer provides an in depth analysis of all flights
flown with FSFlyingSchool.
This unique graphic display examines over 70 different aspects of the pilot's
performance during landings, circuits and flying in general. Each pilot in the
FSFlyingSchool pilot roster can be examined separately, with options to examine
flights in specific aircraft, or all aircraft together. Use the Career Analyzer
to find areas of your performance which need attention and concentrate on
getting them just right. Areas such as Landing Vertical Speed and Rough Turns
are good places to start.
* Highest scores come from good airmanship, often in challenging weather, with
the least automation, but you can fly at whatever level is comfortable.
* From a Cessna 172 landing in a thunderstorm to an FMC controlled flight in a
Boeing 747, FSFlyingSchool can handle them all.
* Instant tests of your airmanship: ask the instructor to immediately test your
* File a flight plan - follow it carefully to score more points.
* Large selection of options allow you to configure FSFlyingSchool your way.
* FSFlyingSchool immerses you in the simulation using immediate voice feedback
from your chosen instructor.
* Fly anywhere you like and have your performance verbally evaluated and added
to your custom log book.
* Instructor tells you what you are doing wrong, when you do it.
* Instructor detects subtle things you don't normally know about: G forces;
trimming technique; taxiing in wind and lots more.
* Performance immediately evaluated while you are still out flying: do not need
to quit or even switch applications. No need to park or turn engine off to get a
* Fly the pattern (circuits) around your favorite airports and have them
evaluated in detail.
* Always gives you detailed scoring of your performance; not a simple summary.
* Failures system keeps you on your toes and your instructor can help you spot
them. Over a dozen basic systems can fail, and in addition, so can multiple
switches, gear, flaps, spoilers. Fuel can leak too...
* Fly smoothly or you may damage your aircraft.
* Multiple instructors to choose from with different personalities, genders and
* Advises you of crosswind strength and relative direction at your intended
* Instructor will advise you of your height, use of gear, flaps and more as you
approach the runway.
* Improves your flying skills; makes your flying more realistic and attentive to
* Finds bad flying habits you may have.
Aspects of pilot performance examined by the Career Analyzer
Ballooning during landing
Braking during takeoff
Cruising fast and low (secs)
Danger of stall
Danger of tail strike
Descending too fast (secs)
Descent during takeoff
Exceeded flaps speed (secs)
Exceeded gear extension speed (secs)
Excessive bank angle - left
Excessive bank angle - right
Excessive negative Gs
Excessive positive Gs
Flaps not set for landing
Flaps not up during taxi
Flew low over obstacle
ILS approach glide slope rating (%)
ILS approach localizer rating (%)
Landing bank angle (degrees)
Landing flaps (degrees)
Landing IAS (kts)
Landing NAV1 localizer needle deflection (degrees)
Landing pitch (degrees)
Landing rudder pedals: left / right (%)
Landing stall warning
Landing throttles (%)
Landing turn coordinator ball: left / right (%)
Landing vertical speed (fpm)
Landing while too fast to land (secs)
Nose too high
Nose too low
Poor aileron use during taxi in wind
Poor elevator use during taxi in wind
Poor steering after landing
Poor takeoff steering
Poor use of trimmers (secs)
Poorly coordinated turns
Rough pitch control
Rough turns on ground
Rough use of wheel brakes
Simulation rate not normal
Taxiing too fast (secs)
Taxiing with inappropriate throttle and brakes
Wings not level near ground
Pattern work/circuit training aspects evaluated by the Career Analyzer.
Circuit bad altitude Base (secs)
Circuit bad altitude Crosswind (secs)
Circuit bad altitude Downwind (secs)
Circuit bad altitude Final (secs)
Circuit bad altitude Upwind (secs)
Circuit bad heading Base (secs)
Circuit bad heading Crosswind (secs)
Circuit bad heading Downwind (secs)
Circuit bad heading Final (secs)
Circuit bad heading Upwind (secs)
Circuit duration Base (secs)
Circuit duration Crosswind (secs)
Circuit duration Downwind (secs)
Circuit duration Final (secs)
Circuit duration Upwind (secs)
Circuit excessive banking
Circuit late turn onto Base
Circuit late turn onto Crosswind
Circuit late turn onto Downwind
Circuit late turn onto Final
- Imagine your own team of Flight Instructors ready to accompany you on any
- Imagine your personal instructor evaluating your flying technique and scoring
each phase of flight with information you can use to fly better
- Imagine a comprehensive log book recording the good and bad points of each
- Imagine competing with the rest of the Web to prove your flying skills are the
best of the best
With FSFlyingSchool - you will not have to dream about flying, you can make it a
Supports all versions of Windows XP, Vista and service packs. Product details
for German users here.
NEW FEATURES IN THIS VERSION:
Evaluates landing with or without ILS at any runway in the world
You can perform an ILS approach or a visual approach to any runway, with the
instructor watching and helping you through the entire process.
Automatically creates FSFlyingSchool profile for any
Any plane you choose to fly will be automatically detected by FSFlyingSchool and
a profile for it will be created.
Pilot Briefing Tool analyzes all flights to find
patterns of performance which need improvement
This unique tool will look at all flights made with FSFlyingSchool and find
areas which need improvement and advise you of those which you are perfecting.
Option to monitor correct use of aircraft lights
Your instructor will now, if you wish, add a whole new dimension to your flying
by expecting you to use your aircraft lights correctly.
Instructors now give additional warnings before
mistakes are made
We can all use a little help and your instructor now will caution you when you
are about to slip-up.
Instructors have many new helpful and entertaining
Your instructors want you to enjoy the experience and help out with tips and the
odd unexpected observation
Aircraft system failures integrated into scoring
FSFlyingSchool pilots are no strangers to aircraft failures, but they now score
extra points if the pilot retains control.
Option to monitor correct use of aircraft engines
Instructor will be watching your management of engines and looking for the
These are pretty serious, can lead to exciting times and are very dramatic at
Monitors use of emergency communications
There is a right time and a wrong time for this sort of thing and your
instructor will let you know if you mess up.
Already packed with acclaimed help, the program is now even easier to use. Your
instructor will also give you tips on what to do.