Print thread view
fsx downloads, fsx aircraft, FS2004 aircrafts, fsx plane, Prepar3d, x-plane, fsx addons | Combat Flight Simulator 2 | CFS2 General Discussion
Author Error messages
Duane

Posted on 26-09-2006 00:53
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just got back into CFS2. Re-discovered an old love if you will. My problem is this. I have about 40 or so downloaded aircraft and some add onn scenery on CFS2. I keep getting messages on the screen that say "Failed to initialize database. Some files are corrupted or missing. Please re-install" etc, etc. I've reinstalled CFS2 several times and every time I start adding my old aircraft back I get the same message. Any words of wisdom or corrective action would be be appreciated.
Thanks,
Duane
Author RE: Error messages
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 27-09-2006 01:18
that is an old error message of cfs2 that don't permit more than 36 aircraft on the db...you can use an ulimited number of aircraft just ignoring that message and clicking the enter key 2 times...but if you want use the mission builder, you need to limit at 36 aircraft the number on your list. Sceneries dont create any problem to cfs2 or errors as yours
Edited by jackfolla on 27-09-2006 01:20
Author RE: Thanks
Duane

Posted on 27-09-2006 02:07
Wow, you wouldn't believe how many times I've uninstalled and reinstalled CFS2. Thanks so much.