Print thread view
fsx downloads, fsx aircraft, FS2004 aircrafts, fsx plane, Prepar3d, x-plane, fsx addons | FSX | Flight Simulator X Add-ons/Downloads
Author Shuttle Mission
John Broadbent

Posted on 17-06-2007 10:04
I downloaded the Shuttle Mission from the site, unzipped the .FLT and .WX files into "My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files" in the hope I could LOAD the mission, but when I go to load from "All Categories", the flight is not seen. Any ideas? Should this have an FSSAVE file in the package?smiley
Author RE: Shuttle Mission
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 17-06-2007 18:20
going to check the problem...wait some minutes...smiley
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 17-06-2007 18:43
reading notes i find

FSX Flight
Land the Space Shuttle at NASA's
Shuttle Landing Facility in Titusville.
Flight starts about fifty miles out.
Intended to be flown in FSX, requires
SHUTXAJ.ZIP; also can be flown in FS-2004,
requires SHUTTAJ.ZIP.

you have to go on search on this website..select download and write space shuttle, you will find the fs2004 and fsx shuttle of andt jonhson...do not know if you have downloaded them before having the problem, let me knowsmiley
John Broadbent

Posted on 18-06-2007 10:49
Hi jackfolla,

Yes, I have the SHUTXAJ.zip loaded and I can fly the Shuttle by taking off from anywhere, but wanted to try this mission from "50 miles out". As a newbie to FSX I'm trying to understand how to load someone else's saved missions, such as this. If I go to "Free Flight" then "Load" I don't see any missions, but if I choose "Save" I can see all the saved flights I've done including the one in question, si it's in the correct directory. Any ideas?smiley