Print thread view
fsx downloads, fsx aircraft, FS2004 aircrafts, fsx plane, Prepar3d, x-plane, fsx addons | FSX | FSX General Discussion
Author pilot lessons
p51d

Posted on 05-06-2007 18:21
I've been doing the missions and free flight in FSX fine. Even tried online till someone landed on top of me
However last night I decided to try the lessons, and selected the VOR flying lesson. The guy talking started going on about stuff at teh top left of the panel, whilst the vor stack was at the right. I tried another lesson, (taxiing) and no-one pointed out the route. Are the lessons all this poorly designed??
Author RE: pilot lessons
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 05-06-2007 18:22
The taxi one is a solo. No instructor included.

I find the lessons to be hard and the checkrides nearly impossible. ALthough ih ave imporved a lot since the last time I tried them

When I did the PPL, I filed like 20 times, and then I finally passed after weaving back and forth on final. They are good for training, but take what they tell you in context. The checkrides I wouldn't bother with.

The lessons provide good information, but don't beat your self up over them if they don't work oujt. I may take the Jet lessons simply to learn how to fly them, and leave it at that.