Print thread view
fsx downloads, fsx aircraft, FS2004 aircrafts, fsx plane, Prepar3d, x-plane, fsx addons | FSX | FSX General Discussion
Author Problems with FSX
IKEpod

Posted on 24-08-2007 14:39
I find FSX not a well programmed Simulation. Its convenience level, if you have problems, is very low. installing/reinstalling FSX takes 15GB, that is a long long time... I installed the SP1 after reinstalling FSX (of course I used the reloader utility). But not all the different textures s of planes appear... I believe that SP1 not only is the reason, but prevents certain downloaded planes from WORKING properly.
What can one do???

IKEpod
otto889 chewenlie Send Private Message
Author RE: Problems with FSX
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 24-08-2007 18:26
unfortunately fsx seems have this kind of problem ....the texture problem reported happens because many planes are fs2004 aircraft reworked to fly on fsx...usually planes maked for fsx only don't have any problems...it is not also easy for old fs2004 modellers create a good fsx aircraft because many details and settings are different into fsx.
Also each aircraft from fs2004 can have various problem different one by one..also fsds and gmax modelled aircraft can works or not.
What someone can do?smileysmiley i think actually do not exist a good answer to this question....i could say use fs2004smiley but is not professional
Author RE: Problems with FSX
jackfolla

Webmaster

Posted on 24-08-2007 18:28
i think that also sp1 has maked some problem to someone, personally i didn't installed it...i prefer 16 fps than problems...if you have problem with one aircraft you should post which problems and the name of model, author etc...in ths case someone can answer to you and eventually try to resolve.smiley