||Icarus Golden Age
||DIRECT DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
DOWNLOAD FILE SIZE
||22 Mb (CFS2) 23 MB
||Unzip & Setup For use in FS2002 change main
path during installation of the FS2004 file to C:/Program Files/Microsoft
||CFS2 / FS2002 / FS2004
ICARUS GOLDEN AGE - TUPOLEV TB-3 HEAVY BOMBER
The Icarus Golden Age TUPOLEV TB-3 HEAVY BOMBER comes with multiresol. virtual
cockpit, 3 texture sets, Shock absorber movement, Wheel rotation, Dynamic
VC gauges, Moving rudder pedals and joystick animation.
- GMAX model
- 3 texture sets
- 2 MODELS, wheel and ski
- SIMULATED GUNFIRE
- Pilot and Gunner Animation
- Weapons pack and two ground attack-equipped I-16s with 250 kg bombs (CFS2
- Paratroopers Effect (thanks to Pierino Primavesi for his permission)
-specular reflectivity (dinamic shine)
- detailed virtual cockpit fully animated
- 2D panel pop-ups for fuel, throttle and airspeed
- bomb door, crew noise Door, exit door animation
- landing light + gunners and pilots virtual cockpit light
- Nite lights panel
- Shock absorber movement
- Wheel rotation
- Tutorial about Tb.-3
- Detailed specifics, assignaments and history included into Fs2004 Learning
In the thirties, this airplane
was the first strategic bomber in the history of aviation.
It was also utilized for other diversified missions : sometimes equipped with
sometimes transporting paratroopers, sometimes performing polar expeditions, or
tanks. But, its most original utilization was that of an aircraft carrier, under
the name "Samolyot Zveno".
The TB-3 could carry 1000 kg of bombs 2200 km at a cruising speed of 180-200
km/h and it was soon
realised that an aircraft of this type with this performance would be an easy
prey for modern fighters.
The TB-3 4M-17 remained active military service until 1939, but was gradually
transferred to Aeroflot.
The TB-3s also served as military transports.Initially this was a secondary
role, but during the later part
of the type s operational career it became tHE primary duty.